We Fill Your Rx & OTC Needs
Swing by between classes to pick prescriptions, over-the-counter items, place a special order, and receive free patient education from our pharmacists and pharmacy techs. Conveniently located right on campus, our pharmacy is here to fill your needs. Eligible students can Bursar all items from our pharmacy.
In Stock: COVID-19 Rapid Tests (results in 10 minutes)! They’re great to have on hand or if you’re traveling.
- Flowflex Home 1 box = 1 test for $11.99 + tax
*May change based on availability
Services Available At Our Pharmacy
Birth Control Prescriptions
We carry over 20 different types of birth control prescriptions.
From sunscreen and allergy products to condoms, emergency contraception, band aids, and fever reducers, we have over 250 OTC items to help keep you healthy.
If you have questions or if you’re not sure what you need, call us at 520-621-6516.
Prescription Drug Drop Box
Help us protect the environment and promote public health. Drop off your unwanted, unused, or expired prescription drugs into the lime green drop box located in the Campus Health Pharmacy next to the Burt’s Bees display. Recycling your prescription drugs is anonymous, with no questions asked or labels checked.
Why Use The Drop Box?
- When you flush drugs down the toilet they can leach into the water supply.
- When you throw drugs into the trash they can be harmful to animals, small children, and leech into the ground in landfills.
- When you keep unused/expired drugs lying around you risk poisonings or other harms.
The Drop Box does NOT accept:
- aerosol cans
- hydrogen peroxide
The pharmacy honors, at the discretion of the pharmacists, outside prescriptions which meet the following requirements:
- The patient is a currently enrolled student at the UA.
- The prescriber is duly licensed and the printed name of prescriber appears on prescription blank and identifies prescriber. (Arizona State Law). If out of state-the prescriber signature must be legible.
- The prescription itself is valid and legible, subject to Arizona State Board of Pharmacy, Rules and Regulations. (e.g.: Date presented is not greater than 1 year from date written or not greater than 6 months from date written for controlled substances in classes 3-5. Class 2 medications cannot be transferred).
If you have authorized refills at your pharmacy and would like to have your prescription transferred to the Campus Health Pharmacy, please check with the pharmacy staff for details by calling (520) 621-6516.
Bring in the written prescription your doctor gave you and your picture ID.
You can call our 24/7 refill line at (520) 621-6516. If you call after hours, please leave all of your information and your prescription will be ready the next business day as long as you have refills remaining.
You can also use our Mobie Rx app to type in your prescription refill number.
Call (520) 621-6516 or come in with the old prescription label. We will need the phone number of that pharmacy and if possible the RX# they gave your prescription as well as your information. We will call that pharmacy and if you have current refills, we can get your prescription ready that day.
We are happy to fill any prescription for eligible students, but you are not required to fill at our Pharmacy. A list of community pharmacies can be found online or by contacting your insurance provider.
We carry over 400 prescription items and can special order medications that we do not carry. Call (520) 621-6516 for more information.
We currently only accept the ABOR UnitedHealthcare Student Health Insurance Plan.
If you don't have this insurance, we are still happy to fill your prescription(s). We can send charge(s) to your Bursar's account, if eligible. You may wish to consider submitting your bill and receipt(s) to your insurance company for reimbursement.
Want to know a price of a medication? Give us a call at (520) 621-6516.
We get great deals on our products because we only serve the UA population and we pass that savings on to you! Most of our prescription medications are cheaper than what retail pharmacies charge. Please feel free to call (520) 621-6516 and ask us for a price quote.
Patient Assistance Programs are available if you can’t afford a critical prescription. Our Referral Office can help you! For more information, please call (520) 626-5948.
Of course! The pharmacy will take credit and debit cards and the reception desk will take cash, check, credit and debit cards.