Our Women's Health Clinic is staffed by a Board-Certified Gynecologist, Certified Nurse Practitioners, and Certified Nurse Midwives, aided by Medical Assistants.
- Routine gynecological visits/exams including:
- Pap testing, STI screening and treatment, performing pelvic/vaginal exams as needed, other lab tests as needed as needed/recommended by provider
- Contraception pills/patch/ring, Depo-Provera. Insertion of IUD's, Nexplanon, diagphram fitting
- GYN procedures: Colposcopy, LEEP, biopsy, treatment of genital warts
- Evaluation and treatment for a full range of gynecologic problems (including abnormal bleeding, pain, menopause symptoms, and breast concerns)
- Transgender health care and hormone therapy
- Additional sexual health education and information
Visit the Phone, Location & Hours for more info or call (520) 621-9202 for an appointment.
Appointments & Cancellations
- If you are unable to keep your appointment, please call (520) 621-6490 at least 24 hours in advance, (for procedures), 1 hour for office visits to avoid a no-show fee. This also enables us to open the appointment time for another patient.
- Please arrive 20 minutes early to fill out the health forms.
- PatientLink is available for canceling and scheduling appointments online.
We cannot prescribe for patients we have not seen in women's health. you must establish care with us to be able to prescribe your birth control or give your depo shot. At your visit you will get a prescription. Generally, prescriptions are good for a year and will be refilled again at your next annual appointment. To transfer current prescriptions from your home pharmacy bring the prescription to our Pharmacy for assistance.
Generic Plan B is available over the counter and should be taken within 72 hours of unprotected intercourse. Our Pharmacy carries Plan B, call (520) 621-6516 for prices.
Ella is a prescription emergency contraceptive pill that can be effective for up to 5 days post intercourse- an appointment with a provider is required for this prescription.