An electronic health record (EHR) is created for you upon receipt of your immunizations and/or at your first appointment with a provider at the Campus Health Service. The information contained in the health record is confidential and protected by state and federal laws.
The information in your health record belongs to you and you have a right to request a copy of your medical record. To obtain a copy of your record:
- Complete an Authorization for Release of Information form
- Attach a copy or upload a picture of your photo ID with the form
- Submit the form with a copy of your ID through your *PatientLink portal or fax it to (520) 626-4301.
- Records requests over 10 pages will incur a $5.00 copying fee. If the fee applies to your request, you will be contacted by Medical Records staff for payment.
- Allow up to 14 business days for processing your request.
Submitting Prior Records To Your CHS Provider
If you have an upcoming appointment with a CHS provider and would like them to have an outside record relating to your appointment, CLICK HERE TO UPLOAD YOUR OUTSIDE MEDICAL RECORD. To expedite your submission, we ask that you write "outside record for appointment" in the comment box.
UA Campus Health Service
Medical Records Department
P.O. Box 210095
Tucson, Arizona 85721-0095