Medical Records

An electronic health record (EHR) is created for you upon receipt of your immunizations and/or at your first appointment with a provider at the Campus Health Service. The information contained in the health record is confidential and protected by state and federal laws.

The information in your health record belongs to you and you have a right to request a copy of your medical record. To obtain a copy of your record:

  1. Complete an Authorization for Release of Information form
  2. Attach a copy or upload a picture of your photo ID with the form
  3. Submit the form with a copy of your ID through your *PatientLink portal or fax it to (520) 626-4301.
  4. Records requests over 10 pages will incur a $5.00 copying fee. If the fee applies to your request, you will be contacted by Medical Records staff for payment.
  5. Allow up to 14 business days for processing your request.

Click to Access PATIENTLINK

*If you are not currently a UA student or do not have access to PatientLink then complete an Authorization for Release of Information form and then CLICK HERE TO UPLOAD THE AUTHORIZATION.

Submitting Prior Records To Your CHS Provider

If you have an upcoming appointment with a CHS provider and would like them to have an outside record relating to your appointment, CLICK HERE TO UPLOAD YOUR OUTSIDE MEDICAL RECORD.  To expedite your submission, we ask that you write "outside record for appointment" in the comment box.

CHS Services For Minors

In order to be seen at the clinic, a minor (under 18) must have a Consent to Treat Minor form on file with CHS.  The form must be signed by the minor's parent or legal guardian. To submit the form, upload it through your PatientLink portal or fax it to 520-626-4301.

Contact Us

Mailing Address:

UA Campus Health Service
Medical Records Department
P.O. Box 210095
Tucson, Arizona 85721-0095

Phone: 520-621-4068
Fax: 520-626-4301