Welcome to the Wildcat Family!
Congratulations! While you're here we are your one-stop-shop for all things health and wellness. As you get ready to join the Wildcat family, we've created a short orientation checklist to help keep you on track.
Orientation Checklist for Students
1. Submit proof of two Measles, Mumps and Rubella vaccines. You will have a registration hold on your account until this documentation is received. You can learn more about this requirement here. Upload your immunization record through PatientLink and sign in with your NetID and password.
- Select Forms
- Select Immunization History
- Enter the dates of your immunizations
- Attach your immunization record by clicking 'Add'
- Select Submit
2. Get the COVID-19 vaccine. Once you are fully vaccinated, please upload your proof of vaccination here.
3. Read the recommendations for the Meningitis Vaccine.
4. Review your insurance coverage and make sure you have an insurance ID card in case of emergencies.
5. Complete and submit the Consent to Treat Minor form if you will be under 18 when classes begin.