Mandatory Student Health Insurance Requirement
The University of Arizona requires that all International Students on non-immigrant visas (degree and non-degree seeking, resident or non-resident tuition) registered for at least 1 credit hour, to carry the UA Student Health Insurance Plan, unless you qualify for an exemption.
Fall coverage period: August 16th - December 31st
Spring coverage period: January 1st - August 15th
Summer coverage period: June 1st - August 15th
If you arrive before the UA Student Health Insurance takes effect, you are eligible to apply for an early enrollment. Protect yourself from unexpected financial costs in the event of an illness or injury.
Required Measles, Mumps, & Rubella Immunizations
All University of Arizona students are required to have proof of 2 Measles, Mumps and Rubella (MMR) vaccines. You may receive your immunizations in your home country, however the immunization documentation you submit to us must be translated into English with Western calendar format dates. Please review the New Student Immunization Requirements page for details about MMR vaccination criteria.
To upload your immunization record click the PatientLink button below and sign in with your NetID and password.
- Select Forms
- Select Immunization History
- Enter the dates of your immunizations
- Attach your immunization record by clicking 'Add'
- Select Submit
As an alternative to submitting your immunization record, you may have your physician fill out and sign the CHS Immunization Requirement Form.
Tuberculosis (TB) Information and Testing
- Nursing staff can work with you to help you select the appropriate TB screening test.
- If you have had a positive TB skin test in the past, you should NOT receive another one.
- TB blood tests are the recommended screening if you have received the Bacillus Calmette-Gueren (BCG) vaccine in the past to protect against TB.
Valley Fever Information