Confidential STD Testing and Treatment
• If you do not have symptoms, visit our Walk-In Clinic during our regular hours.
• If you have symptoms, call (520) 621-9202.
Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP) and Post-Exposure Prophylaxis (PEP) are available at Campus Health.
If you have questions, call and speak with a health educator at Campus Health: (520) 621-4967.
STD Testing Brochure - The information provided in this brochure is for educational purposes only. Please do not use this information to diagnose yourself. If you have further questions or concerns about this topic or any others, call (520) 621-4967, contact a Campus Health provider, or make an appointment by calling (520) 621-9202.
Other Local STD Testing Resources
Pima County Health Department Theresa Lee Clinic
1493 W Commerce Ct.
Tucson, AZ 85746
Planned Parenthood – Margaret Sanger Health Center
2255 N Wyatt Dr
Tucson, AZ 85712
Additional Education Information
- American Academy of Dermatology
- American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- American Sexual Health Association
- Best of the Web - Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- CDC National STD Hotline 1-800-227-8922
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Family Doctor
- Go Ask Alice!
- Planned Parenthood
- SexTalk Q&A Column