Parents, did you:
Have your child submit proof of two Measles, Mumps and Rubella vaccinations? Students are not able to register for classes until this requirement is met. Please refer to the New Student Immunization Requirement page for more information.
Read the recommendations for the Meningitis Vaccine?
Complete and submit the Consent to Treat Minor form if your student will be under 18 when he/she arrives on campus?
Review your student's insurance coverage and provide them with an insurance ID card in case of emergencies?
Read the "Students & Alcohol: 7 Ways Parents Can Help" handout?
Immunization records and the Consent to Treat Minor form can be submitted by your child through their PatientLink portal. Directions for this process can be found on the New Student Immunization Requirement page.
COVID-19 RELATED RESOURCES
- COVID-19 Health Updates
- COVID-19 Updates & Guidance from The University of Arizona
- COVID-19 Updates from Housing & Residential Life
- What To Bring Checklists from Housing & Residential Life
- Parent & Family Programs Resources & Updates
- Scholarship & Finance Aid COVID-19 FAQs & Resources
OTHER CAMPUS HEALTH RESOURCES
- Consent to Treat Minor Form
- Health Care Tips for UA Parents
- Insurance / Health Care Options
- Living Wild! e-magazine 2019 Parents Edition (how to support the health & safety of your student at the UA)
- MMR Immunization Requirement
- Meningitis Vaccine Recommendation Letter
- Meningitis FAQs
- Meningitis: What You Need to Know
- Students & Alcohol: 7 Ways Parents Can Help