Parents, did you:
Have your child submit proof of two Measles, Mumps and Rubella vaccinations? Students are not able to register for classes until this requirement is met. Please refer to the New Student Immunization Requirement page for more information.
Read the recommendations for the Meningitis Vaccine?
Complete and submit the Consent to Treat Minor form if your student will be under 18 when they arrive on campus?
Review your student's insurance coverage and provide them with an insurance ID card in case of emergencies?
Read the "Students & Alcohol: 7 Ways Parents Can Help" handout?
Read our Parent Guide about supporting the health & safety of your student at the UA?
Immunization records and the Consent to Treat Minor form can be submitted by your child through their PatientLink portal. Directions for this process can be found on the New Student Immunization Requirement page.
COVID-19 RELATED RESOURCES
- COVID-19 Hub: health updates, testing, vaccine, mental health support, FAQs, and more
- The Road Back: Updates & Guidance from The University of Arizona
- Updates from Housing & Residential Life
- What To Bring Checklists from Housing & Residential Life
- Parent & Family Programs Resources & Updates
- Scholarship & Finance Aid COVID-19 FAQs & Resources