From counseling to x-ray our team of medical, mental health, and health promotion staff are committed to supporting your student's well-being through comprehensive services and programs. We've made this orientation checklist to help you and also help you help your student as they join the Wildcat family.
Parents, did you:
- Have your child submit proof of two Measles, Mumps and Rubella vaccinations? Students are not able to register for classes until this requirement is met. Please refer to the New Student Immunization Requirement page for more information.
- Have your child get the COVID-19 vaccine and once they are fully vaccinated, upload proof of vaccination here.
- Read the recommendations for the Meningitis Vaccine?
- Complete and submit the Consent to Treat Minor form if your student will be under 18 when they arrive on campus?
- Review your student's insurance coverage and provide them with an insurance ID card in case of emergencies?
- Read our Parent Guide about supporting the health & safety of your student at the UA?
- Read "Helping Your Student Navigate College" tips and resources?
Immunization records and the Consent to Treat Minor form can be submitted by your child through their PatientLink portal. Directions for this process can be found on the New Student Immunization Requirement page.
COVID-19 RELATED RESOURCES
- COVID-19 Hub: health updates, testing, vaccine, mental health support, FAQs, and more
- Updates & Guidance from The University of Arizona
ADDITIONAL CAMPUS HEALTH RESOURCES