Arizona Online Students
This page is dedicated to Arizona Online Students. It serves as a hub for all of our web-based health information, resources, and more.
Accessing Services at Campus Health
By electing the Health portion of the optional Arizona Online Health & Recreation Fee, you will be eligible for services at Campus Health under Fee-For-Service. Additionally, you also become eligible to participate in health care options offered by Campus Health.
Click here for additional information.
Mental Health Resources
- TAO Pathways - Tools to help with stress, anxiety, relationship problems, anger management, problem-solving, communication, or evaluating your alcohol and drug use - without a counseling appointment. (Enrollment key: CAPS-Cares-520)
- Pathways To Wellness - create your own personal wellness plan.
- Mental Health Screenings
- Self Help Resources
- Other Services/Resources
Health Education Resources
- Campus Health TV: short videos on health topics affecting UA students
- Health Promotion & Preventive Services
- Living Wild: your top source for health and wellness info, written by health educators, mental health counselors, and dietitians
- NutriNews: boost your food IQ
- Nutrition Handouts
- SexTalk: answers to your questions about sexual health and relationships
- RedCup Q&A: separating alcohol fact from fiction