Contact us using the form below or via the information provided:
Regular Hours: Monday-Friday: 8am - 4:30pm (Wednesday open at 9am)
|Appointments General Medicine||(520) 621-9202|
|Appointments Women's Health||(520) 621-9202|
|Appointments Travel Immunizations||(520) 621-9202|
|After Hours||(520) 570-7898|
|Reporting a Concern||(520) 621-6489|
IMPORTANT! Before you submit your comments or questions, please read the following:
- Do NOT include any patient health information in this contact form.
- Do NOT use this contact form for solicitation or link requests. You will not receive a reply.
- Appointments will NOT be canceled through this form. Use PatientLink, or call one of the appointment lines to cancel any appointments made.
- For insurance information, please refer to our insurance webpage.
- For immunization requirements information, please refer to our immunization webpage.
The University is committed to the highest standards of ethics and compliance. If you have a concern, you can contact Campus Health directly at (520) 621-6489 or use the anonymous Hotline, located here.