Feedback, Questions, and Reporting Concerns
Campus Health strives to provide high-quality and compassionate healthcare to all of our patients. We value a collaborative and comprehensive approach to your care to create a mutually respectful relationship between you and Campus Health. As a patient, giving us feedback about your experiences at Campus Health and knowing your rights and responsibilities is an important part of this relationship.
All of your experiences at Campus Health are important to us. Please complete the form below to share compliments or to discuss your questions or concerns. If you would like to speak with someone regarding your compliments, questions, or concerns, please call us at 520-621-6489 or use the anonymous Hotline, located here.
- For general questions regarding your appointment including cancellations, please call us at 520-621-9202.
- To contact your medical or mental health provider, please use PatientLink.
- For questions about COVID-19 Take Away Testing, please email email@example.com.
Find additional information on:
Before submitting, please:
- Do NOT include any patient health information in this contact form.
- Do NOT use this contact form for solicitation or link requests. You will not receive a reply.