Welcome to the Wildcat Family!
We are glad you're here! We are your one-stop-shop for all things health and wellness. If you are joining the Wildcat family for the first time or coming back as a graduate student, we've created a short orientation checklist to help keep you on track.
Students, did you:
- Submit proof of two Measles, Mumps and Rubella vaccines? You will have a registration hold on your account until this documentation is received. Click here to learn more about this requirement. To upload your immunization record in PatientLink and sign in with your NetID and password.
- Select Forms
- Select Immunization History
- Enter the dates of your immunizations
- Attach your immunization record by clicking 'Add'
- Select Submit
Note If you are a returning UArizona student and it's been more than 10 years since you've been enrolled you will need to resubmit your proof of MMR vaccines. If you have questions, call us at 520-621-4068.
We know the current pandemic can present challenges to meeting university immunization requirements. You are encouraged to submit any immunization documents you may have. Medical Records staff will review the documents and contact you via your PatientLink portal regarding the status of your immunization hold and to establish a plan to meet any outstanding requirements.
3. Read the recommendations for the Meningitis Vaccine?