Campus Health is here to support you as you further your education at The University of Arizona.
Welcome to the Wildcat Family!
While you're here, Campus Health is your one-stop-shop for all things health and wellness. As you get ready to join the Wildcat family, here are a few things for you to review to help keep you on track.
Submit proof of two Measles, Mumps, and Rubella vaccines. You will have a registration hold on your account until this documentation is received. You can learn more about this requirement here. Upload your immunization record through PatientLink and sign in with your NetID and password.
- Select Forms
- Select Immunization History
- Enter the dates of your immunizations
- Attach your immunization record by clicking 'Add'
- Select Submit
Note If you are a returning UArizona student and it's been more than 10 years since you've been enrolled you will need to resubmit your proof of MMR vaccines. If you have questions, call us at 520-621-4068.
While health insurance is not required to access services at Campus Health, we strongly urge every student to maintain adequate health insurance to cover unexpected medical expenses.
- Review Campus Health Insurance/Health Care Options
- Review your insurance coverage and make sure you have an insurance ID card in case of emergencies.