Give Us A Call To Schedule Your Appointment.
Counseling & Psych Services (CAPS): 520-621-3334
What To Bring To Your Appointment:
- CatCard / Photo ID
- Current Health Insurance ID Card (if applicable)
- Credit Card (applies to all who do not have an active Bursar account)
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment time.
- If you need to cancel your Medical appointment, please do so at least 1 hour in advance to avoid late cancellation or no show fees, (24 hours notice is required, if you have scheduled a procedure in Women's Health or a Travel appointment). Please call 520-621-9202 to cancel your appointment.
- If you need to cancel a CAPS or Nutrition appointment, please do so before 4pm the day prior to your appointment to avoid late cancellation or no show fees.
- NOTE: If you do not cancel within the designated times or you miss your appointment, there will be a fee automatically billed to your account.
- Access and review your account
- Check your immunization records - (Your record will be available for viewing 48 hours after it is submitted)
- Send and receive secure messages with your health care provider
- Give feedback on your visit
- Note: Some services are limited, restricted or require an extra daily user fee based on individual enrollment status or affiliate group contracts or agreements. All services rendered at Campus Health may have associated fees.
In order to use PatientLink, (https://patientlink.health.arizona.edu), we recommend that you use Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, or Mozilla Firefox web browser. (If you do not have any of these, you can download one from Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.)
These browser recommendations are the result of our software vendor's choices for optimal experience with PatientLink. Please feel free to use other internet browsers to view PatientLink. However, we cannot guarantee what type of experience that you will encounter.