Our Sports Medicine Clinic welcomes anyone interested in attaining a healthier, active lifestyle. Our clinic is staffed by primary care board-certified physicians who also have an Added Certificate of Qualification in Sports Medicine. Our staff also takes care of the UA athletes, Sports Club athletes, and our elite level dance and music programs. We are up to date with sports medicine and also are actively involved in teaching sports medicine to medical fellows and residents. Our staff has dual appointments in the departments of Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, Orthopedics, and Pediatrics.
Some of our services include:
- The evaluation and treatment of sprains and strains, tendonopathies (tendonitis),
overuse injuries and fractures
- Concussion and post-concussion management
- Bracing and splinting
- Pre-participation physicals
- Medical conditions related to sports medicine participation (asthma, diabetes)
- Performance arts injuries
- Injuries related to training
- Neck and back pain
- Manual therapy interventions
- Pulmonary function testing
We also have recently acquired a musculoskeletal ultrasound machine which is cutting edge technology and allows us to look at tendons, muscles, ligaments, and joints in real-time without radiation to better diagnose and treat injuries. Our staff is well versed with ImPACT™ neurocognitive testing for traumatic brain injury. We have full-service digital radiology and access to our full-service pharmacy and lab.
In addition, in our Sports Medicine Clinic we offer:
Appointments: (520) 621-6490 | Sports Medicine: (520) 626-6363