Phone, Location & Hours
CAMPUS HEALTH REMAINS OPEN
PLEASE CALL BEFORE YOU COME IN.
You will be connected with one of our medical or mental health providers. This call-first procedure is in place to better serve you, increase efficiency, and ultimately minimize risk of COVID-19 exposure for the UA community.
Medical: (520) 621-9202 | After Hours: (520) 570-7898
Counseling & Psych Services (CAPS) 24/7: (520) 621-3334
Going forward, many appointments will be done via phone or Zoom Health (HIPAA compliant).
1224 E. Lowell St., Tucson, AZ 85721
(Northwest corner of Highland & 6th St.)
A detailed map of Campus Health: CHS Department Maps
Hours of Operations
SUMMER HOURS (5/18/20-8/14/20)
- Campus Health & CAPS Main - Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri: 8am-4pm | Wednesday: 9am-4pm | Closed on University Holidays.
- Campus Health Main - Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri: 8am-4:30pm | Wednesday: 9am-4:30pm | Closed on University Holidays.
- CAPS Main - Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri: 8am-4:30pm | Wed 9am-5:30pm | Closed on University Holidays.
- CAPS North (1051 E. Mabel Street ) *closed until further notice* - Mon & Thurs: 8am-8pm | Tues & Fri: 8am-6pm | Wed: 9am-6pm | Closed on University Holidays.
If you need urgent medical advice when Campus Health is closed, call our After Hours number at (520)-570-7898. One of our medical providers is always on call. They can help you decide if a problem can wait to be seen at Campus Health, or if it requires a trip to an Urgent Care or Emergency Room facility.
- Please arrive 20 minutes prior to your appointment time. You may be rescheduled and/or charged if you are late for your appointment.
- If you need to cancel your medical appointment, please do so at least 1 hour, (24 hours, if you have scheduled a procedure in Women's Health) before the appointment time to avoid late cancellation fees.
- If you need to cancel a CAPS appointment, please do so by 4:00pm the day before the appointment to avoid late cancellation fees.
- More information on appointments
Appointments, Phone, and Fax Numbers
(area code for all numbers is 520)
|Counseling & Psych Services (CAPS)||621-3334|
|Co-Interim Executive Director, David Salafsky||621-8297|
|Alcohol and Other Drug Education||626-8499|
|Billing/Claims (and Commercial Health Plans)||621-6487|
|Counseling & Psych Services||621-3334|
|General Medicine Clinic||621-6490|
|Health Promotion & Preventive Services||621-6483|
|Insurance (Student Insurance/CampusCare)||621-6486|
|Physical Therapy/Sports Medicine||626-6363|
|Sexual Assault/Relationship Violence||626-2051|
|Sexuality/Sexually Transmitted Diseases||621-4967|
|General / Administration||621-8412|
|Billing/Claims (and Commercial Health Plans)||626-9944|
|Counseling & Psych Services||626-6105|
|General Medicine/Special Clinics||626-5736|
|Health Promotion & Preventive Services||621-8325|
|Insurance (Student Insurance/CampusCare)||626-8616|
|Sports Med./Physical Therapy||626-2416|