Already have health insurance?
Campus Health is a participating provider to most United Healthcare, Aetna, Cigna, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Health Net plans for Primary Care Services.
See if we are a participating provider:
- Contact your Member Services or visit their website
- Provide the Campus Health Tax ID#: 74-2652689
HMO Plans may require an “Away-from-Home” plan or designation of Campus Health as your Primary Care Provider. Labs drawn at Campus Health are sent to Sonora Quest Laboratories. Not all insurance companies are contracted with Sonora Quest.
Campus Health is not a contracted provider with Medicaid plans such as AHCCCS or MediCal.
If we are a participant under your plan:
- Present Insurance card and Photo ID at time of service
- Claims are automatically filed for services
- Your co-payment, deductible and/or co-insurance responsibilities will apply at Campus Health
- Campus Health does not file for Pharmacy charges. Itemized Pharmacy statements: Call Billing & Claims 520-621-6487
Primary Care Services do not extend to and your benefits may not cover specialty services provided at Campus Health such as Counseling & Psych Services, Orthopedics and Physical Therapy. Check with your insurance carrier’s Member Services department to inquire about your benefits.
If we are not a participant under your plan:
- Campus Health does not file with non-contracted insurance carriers
- Request an itemized Medical statement to submit to your insurance carrier upon check out or download statements online
- Campus Health accepts cash, check, Visa, MasterCard, and American Express.
- Currently enrolled UA Students with an active Bursar’s account: Charges not paid the day services are rendered will be forwarded to your UA Student Bursar's account. For payment due dates, visit bursar.arizona.edu and select billing information.
- All others affiliated with the UA or currently enrolled students with an inactive Bursar's account: Payment for services rendered will be required at the time of service. A credit card will be requested to secure payment. If we file your insurance claim, you will be mailed a billing statement for any charges that your insurance carrier does not pay. Limited services are available.
- If you have billing and claim questions relating to your commercial plan, please call our Billing and Claims Department at 520-621-6487.
Available Health Care Options:
- A high deductible
- No out-of-network benefits
- Emergency only coverage
- Limited benefits for specialty visits such as counseling, physical therapy, nutrition counseling