Commercial Health Insurance Plans
Campus Health is a participating provider to most United Healthcare, Aetna, Cigna, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Health Net plans for Primary Care Services.
See if we are a participating provider:
- Contact your Member Services or visit their website
- Provide the Campus Health Tax ID#: 74-2652689
HMO Plans may require an “Away-from-Home” plan or designation of Campus Health as your Primary Care Provider. Labs drawn at Campus Health are sent to Sonora Quest Laboratories. Not all insurance companies are contracted with Sonora Quest.
If we are a participant under your plan:
- Present Insurance card and Photo ID at time of service
- Claims are automatically filed for services
- Your co-payment, deductible and/or co-insurance responsibilities will apply at Campus Health
- Campus Health does not file for Pharmacy charges. Itemized Pharmacy statements: Call Billing & Claims 520-621-6487
Primary Care Services do not extend to and your benefits may not cover specialty services provided at Campus Health such as Counseling & Psych Services, Orthopedics and Physical Therapy. Check with your insurance carrier’s Member Services department to inquire about your benefits.
If we are not a participant under your plan:
- Campus Health does not file with non-contracted insurance carriers
- Request an itemized Medical statement to submit to your insurance carrier upon check out or download statements online
- Select Appointments
- Select “Click to Access Patient Link”
- Enter your netid and password
- Type in date of birth
- Select “Account Summary"
- Itemized Pharmacy statements: Call Billing & Claims 520-621-6487
- Charges not paid the day services are rendered are forwarded to the UA Student Bursar's account for currently enrolled UA students with an active Bursar’s account.
- Campus Health accepts cash, check, Visa, MasterCard, or American Express.
- If you have billing and claim questions, please call our Billing and Claims Department at (520) 621-6487.
Available Health Care Options
- A high deductible
- No out-of-network benefits
- Emergency only coverage
- Limited benefits for specialty visits such as counseling, physical therapy, nutrition counseling
Payment: Campus Health accepts cash, check, Visa, Mastercard or American Express.
Currently enrolled UA Students with an active Bursar’s account: Charges not paid the day services are rendered will be forwarded to your UA Student Bursar's account. These charges should be paid as soon as possible to prevent registration holds, cancellation of classes or other inconveniences. For payment due dates, visit bursar.arizona.edu and select billing information.
All others affiliated with the UA or students with an inactive Bursar's account: Payment for services rendered will be required at the time of service. A credit card will be requested to secure payment. If we file your insurance claim, you will be mailed a billing statement for any charges that your insurance carrier does not pay. Limited services are available.
If you have questions regarding billing and claims for your commercial plan, please call our Billing and Claims Department at 520-621-6487.