Counseling & Psych Services

Hey, Wildcat. Want to talk? We'll listen.

At Counseling & Psych Services (CAPS), students can speak with licensed mental health professionals about things like:

  • anxiety and depression
  • eating and body image
  • alcohol and drug concerns
  • family, friend, roommate, and relationship problems
  • sexual assault and relationship violence
  • crises and trauma
  • And anything else you need to talk about.

All currently enrolled students are eligible to be seen at CAPS. 

Take it from Wilbur, talking it out helps!



Watch this video to find out more about what we do and how to get started:


Have a question?

Call CAPS at (520) 621-3334 or try one of these links to get you started:

CAPS Services: Find out more about what we do and how to get an appointment.

Self-Help Resources: Browse our videos, workshops, and list of favorite books and websites.

For Parents and Family: Learn more about our Parents Matter program sponsored by the University of Arizona Parents and Family Association.

For Faculty/Staff: Concerned about a student? Looking for resources for yourself? Find out more here.

Community Resources

Download our resource list for a quick summary of CAPS services, crisis and community resouces, free apps, and self-help books:


Emergency Assistance Information:

Caps Quick Facts

CAPS News and Updates:

Celebrating 100 years!