Just for RA's
We Know You're Busy!
That's why we've put together the following health resources to help – just for you.
CAMPUS HEALTH IS OPEN.
PLEASE CALL BEFORE YOU COME IN.
Medical: (520) 621-9202 | After Hours: (520) 570-7898
Counseling & Psych Services (CAPS) 24/7: (520) 621-3334
Request a Health Educator for one of our fun and interactive programs. These programs are also available via Zoom.
Tips for a successful and well-attended health program in your dorm:
• Collaborate with other RAs
• Best times are usually Monday-Thursday between 5-7pm
• Marketing/posters in halls and common areas at least one week prior
• A catchy program title
• Free food – a must!
• A box to collect questions about the program topic the week leading up
Bulletin Board Packets, Posters and Other Free Stuff!
Stop by the Health Promotion office (3rd floor, NE corner of Campus Health) to pick up Bulletin Board packets stuffed with free stuff and info students can use on the following topics: Sexual Health, Alcohol, Nutrition, Mental Health, and Rx Safely. You can also download and print our posters from our health media website or stop by and pick some 11 x 17 posters for your hall.
Free Condom Friday
Tell your residents to stop by to pick up a free sample pack of condoms! Every Friday 12-2pm during the fall and spring semesters, Campus Health.
Knowledge is power, right? Encourage your residents to get real, reliable, health information:
- Get social with @UAZCampusHealth Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube |
- Living Wild! – Your top source for health & wellness information, written by health educators, mental health counselors, and dietitians.
Did You Know?
- Any student can use Campus Health, whether they have health insurance or not, provided they are currently enrolled in at least one credit hour.
- Current students can BURSAR Campus Health charges most of the year
- We protect student privacy – all charges are billed as a generic "student health charge"
- Our services include a Walk-In Clinic, General Medicine, Women's Health, a full service Pharmacy, Sports Medicine, Physical Therapy, a Travel and Immunization Clinic, and more!
- 99% of students who use Campus Health would recommend us to a friend (2019 Patient Satisfaction Survey)