If your sponsor is listed below and you have submitted your financial guarantee to International Student Services (ISS) you will be automatically exempt from being enrolled in the UA Student Health Insurance Plan for policy year August 16, 2023 – August 15, 2024. To ensure you're automatically exempt, financial guarantees must be submitted to ISS by September 5, 2023.
If your sponsor does not appear on this list and you feel you should be exempt, you must file an exemption request form. If your financial guarantee has been delayed, submit an exemption request by the date indicated. Do not cancel coverage through your UAccess student account; the insurance will automatically re-post. Exemption requests must be submitted to the Campus Health Insurance office by September 5, 2023.
- Embassy of Oman Cultural Office
- Embassy of UAE - Police Office
- Embassy of UAE - Military Attache
- Embassy of UAE - Ministry of Education (MOE)
- Embassy of UAE - Cultural Office
- Abu Dhabi Education and Knowledge (ADEK)
- Embassy of the State of Qatar
- Embassy of the State of Kuwait
- Botswana Educational Attache
- The Hadhramout Foundation
- ARAMCO Americas
- SABIC Americas
- Royal Thai Embassy
- Saudi Arabian Cultural Mission (SACM)