List of Approved Sponsors
If your sponsor is listed below and you have submitted your financial guarantee to International Student Services (ISS) you will be automatically exempt from being enrolled in the UA Student Health Insurance Plan for policy year August 16, 2021 – August 15, 2022. To ensure you’re automatically exempt, financial guarantees must be submitted to ISS by January 26, 2022.
If your sponsor does not appear on this list and you feel you should be exempt, you must file an exemption request form. If your financial guarantee has been delayed, submit an exemption request by the date indicated. Do not cancel coverage through your UAccess student account, the insurance will automatically re-post. Exemption requests must be submitted to the Campus Health Insurance office by January 26, 2022.
- Embassy of Oman Cultural Office
- Embassy of UAE Cultural Division & MOE
- Embassy of UAE Police Office
- Embassy of UAE - ADEK
- Embassy of UAE - Military Attache
- Embassy of the State of Qatar
- Embassy of the State of Kuwait
- Saudi Arabian Cultural Mission (SACM)
- Botswana Educational Attache
- Royal Thai Embassy
- The Hadhramout Foundation
- SABIC Americas Inc.
- ARAMCO Americas