COVID-19 Testing Options
Convenient COVID-19 testing options to fit your busy schedule.
Cats TakeAway Testing
Free and convenient on-campus COVID-19 PCR testing for all students, employees, and DCCs with NetIDs.
Note: This test result cannot be used for international travel requirements.
Make an Appointment with a Campus Health Provider
If you have COVID-19 symptoms, please call us at 520-621-9202 before you come in.
For appointments with one of our medical providers, there will be a visit/copay charge. Campus Health will secure payment at the time of service and bill insurance plans with which we are contracted or directly to the patient. Coverage of the cost varies by insurance company and plan.
Travel Testing (PCR)
International travel requirements only. Observed asymptomatic COVID-19 PCR testing at Campus Health is available at no charge. Testing occurs Monday-Friday from 8-9am (Wed 9-10am) in the 2nd floor Meder Room (B207). Results will be returned same-day between 3-5pm. View/download results here.
Note: It is your responsibility to determine if the PCR test fulfills your specific travel requirements and schedule accordingly.
Additional Testing Options
- Campus Pantry has free COVID-19 Rapid Tests available (while supplies last).
- Our Pharmacy sells COVID-19 Rapid Tests (Flowflex Home 1 box = 1 test for $11.99 + tax; QuickVue 1 box = 2 tests for $23.99 + tax).
- The Pima County Health Department offers free COVID-19 testing.
Get Your Test Results
- TakeAway Testing: results will be available on the test results portal as soon as they are ready.
- Campus Health: visit PatientLink for your results.
COVID-19 test results will NEVER be sent via text message or email. Instead, you will receive a notification that your results are available on a secure server. Results can only be obtained by logging into the Test Results Portal or PatientLink
Health care guidance if you received a positive COVID-19 test.