Tested Positive for COVID-19?
Follow health care guidance to minimize symptoms and spread.
STEP 1: Stay Home
People who are mildly ill with COVID-19 should stay home and follow the CDC’s steps to take when sick with COVID-19.
- Monitor your symptoms and seek emergency care immediately if your illness worsens (e.g., difficulty breathing, inability to stay awake, bluish lips or face).
- Inform your close contacts that you tested positive.
- If you have the WeHealth Arizona App, open it and follow the instructions to anonymously alert anyone you may have exposed.
Students living on campus: please refer to the On-Campus Housing Illness FAQs.
STEP 2: Consider Treatment for COVID-19
If you're at risk for complications or a severe infection, consider getting evaluated for possible treatment options by a Campus Health clinician. If used, COVID-19 treatments should be started as soon as possible. Find out if you are at a higher risk.
- Pima County Health Department Test to Treat: COVID-19 treatment is a phone call away, call 520-724-7895.
- Additional Treatments Your Healthcare Provider Might Recommend (CDC)
Staying Active with COVID-19