Quality and Compassionate Care For Over 100 Years
The Campus Health Service is celebrating over 100 years of quality care to students and staff at The University of Arizona. One of the longest-serving units at UArizona, the mission of Campus Health is health, wellness, and safety.
- From Improvised Flu Infirmary to One-Stop Shop for Health: Campus Health Turns 100
- UA Campus Health Celebrates 100 Years
Congratulatory Video Messages
From Bill Walton and Dr. Richard Carmona to Wilbur and many of our UA partners campus-wide, we received a lot of birthday wishes! See them all here.
Letters of Support
- Amanda Kraus, Assistant Vice President, Campus Life
- Lauren Leif, Interim Director of Fraternity & Sorority Programs
- Dorothy Briggs, Director of UA Think Tank
- Iman Hakim, Dean of the Mel & Enid Zuckerman College of Public Health
- Kasey Urquidez, VP for Enrollment Management & Dean of Undergraduate Admissions
- Mayor Johnathan Rothschild