Please ensure that you have received ALL DOSES in the vaccine series before submitting your records.
To upload your COVID-19 vaccination documentation please go to https://health.arizona.edu/covid-19-vaccine-document-upload
Please note this web link is only for COVID-19 vaccination. Do not use this link to submit your MMR immunization records.
Proof of two doses of the MMR vaccine or two doses of individual Measles, Mumps, and Rubella vaccination.
If you have a blood test showing immunity Measles, Mumps, and Rubella that is also acceptable.
- Contact your physician's office
- Contact your high school or prior university
- Contact previous employers
- Contact the immunization information system (IIS) for the state you lived in as a child
If after checking these resources you still cannot locate your records, you have the following options:
- Request an antibody titer (blood test) for Measles and Mumps from your physician
You can get your required vaccinations at the Campus Health Service or you may obtain them from your primary care provider, local pharmacy, community health clinic, or county health department.
It depends on your insurance coverage and where you go to get the MMR vaccination.
At Campus Health, the discounted student rate for the MMR vaccination is $71.50 plus a $5.00 administration fee.
If you have been admitted to the UA Online program and your Campus Location designation is 'Online' in UAccess then you do not need to submit your immunizations. If your campus location is 'Online' and you have an immunization hold on your account, please contact the Medical Records Office at 520-621-2384.
If you are a hybrid online, distance student, or taking online classes but have not been admitted into the UA Online program and your UAccess campus location is 'Main' then you must submit your immunizations.
There can be several reasons for this:
- Your record may indicate you only have one MMR and the requirement is two.
- Your record may indicate you received your first vaccination before your first birthday.
- Your record may indicate your second dose of MMR was not given at least 28 days after the first dose.
- There was no name on the immunization document you submitted.
- You entered your immunization dates in PatientLink but did not attach your immunization document.
- Your document may be missing the month, day, or year of your vaccination.
- Your document may need to be translated into English with western calendar format dates.
We accept immunization records from:
- your health care provider's office
- your high school
- your prior university/college
- copies of your baby shot book
- military records
- public health department records
Records must contain your first & last name, date of birth, and date (MM/DD/YYYY) of vaccination.
You may receive your immunizations in your home country, however the immunization documentation you submit to us must meet the following criteria:
- the name of the immunization must be translated into English
- the dates of the immunizations must be written in a Western calendar format (mm/dd/yyyy).
There can be several reasons for this. That is why the Med Rec Dept at Campus Health runs audits each semester to capture students who are still non compliant going into their second term. If you would like additional information regarding your situation please contact the Medical Records Dept at (520) 621-2384.