Get Your COVID-19 Vaccine
All University students, benefits-eligible employees, and designated campus colleagues (DCC's) can be vaccinated at Campus Health.
Note: DCC's are not eligible for additional services at Campus Health. Non-affiliated family members of employees are not eligible to receive their vaccine at Campus Health
No vaccines are currently being offered as we are awaiting the delivery of the updated (2023) COVID-19 Moderna vaccine.
Check back soon for details on this page.
Lost Your Vaccine Card?
All COVID-19 vaccines received within the State of Arizona are recorded with the Arizona Department of Health Services (AZDHS). If you need documentation of having received a COVID-19 vaccine, please visit AZDHS MYIR Account to access your Arizona State vaccination records. The MYIR Account account is used to create a QR Code of COVID vaccination history.
- To replace your white CDC COVID-19 Record Card, please call 520-621-8057 and leave a detailed message for the COVID-19 nurse.
- If you received a COVID-19 vaccine outside of the State of Arizona, please contact the health department in the state you were vaccinated for documentation of the vaccine.
- If you need further assistance with COVID-19-related questions, please call 520-621-8057 and leave a detailed message for the COVID-19 nurse.
- COVID-19 Vaccines & Treatment Bridge Program for Uninsured
- Arizona Department of Health Services
- Center for Disease Control & Prevention
- Pima County Health Department
Visit the following sites for more information about the COVID-19 vaccine: