Campus Health COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic
All University students, benefits-eligible employees, and designated campus colleagues (DCC's) can be vaccinated at Campus Health.
Note: DCC's are not eligible for additional services at Campus Health. Non-affiliated family members of employees are not eligible to receive their vaccine at Campus Health
Campus Health is one of many locations to receive your COVID-19 vaccination. If you're In Tucson, you can receive your vaccine at several locations across Pima County. If you're outside of Tucson, check Vaccines.gov for availability in your area.
Vaccine Clinic Hours
Appointments are available on Fridays between 8:30-11:30am.
If you're having trouble finding an appointment time, please call 520-621-9202.
Pfizer and Moderna:
- Booster dose* (bivalent vaccine)
- Please bring your vaccination card with you to your appointment.
- Appointments are located at Campus Health on the ground floor, in the Immunizations department.
Campus Health incorporates the FDA and the CDC's Guidance regarding administering the Pfizer and Moderna Bivalent Vaccine:
- Those who have never been vaccinated against COVID-19 may receive a bivalent vaccine.
- Those 65 years of age and older who have received a single dose of a bivalent vaccine may receive one additional dose at least 4 months following their initial bivalent vaccine.
- Those who are immunocompromised may receive a single additional dose of a bivalent COVID-19 vaccine at least 2 months following a dose of a bivalent COVID -19 vaccine.
- Those who have already received one or more doses of the monovalent COVID-19 vaccine may receive a bivalent vaccine at least 8 weeks after the last monovalent vaccine.
Lost Your Vaccine Card?
All COVID-19 vaccines received within the State of Arizona are recorded with the Arizona Department of Health Services (AZDHS). If you need documentation of having received a COVID-19 vaccine, please visit AZDHS MYIR Account to access your Arizona State vaccination records. The MYIR Account account is used to create a QR Code of COVID vaccination history.
- To replace your white CDC COVID-19 Record Card, please call 520-621-8057 and leave a detailed message for the COVID-19 nurse.
- If you received a COVID-19 vaccine outside of the State of Arizona, please contact the health department in the state you were vaccinated for documentation of the vaccine.
- If you need further assistance with COVID-19-related questions, please call 520-621-8057 and leave a detailed message for the COVID-19 nurse.
- You can create a QR code of your COVID Vaccine card.
- Some countries require proof of vaccination prior to arrival (this depends on the country)
Frequently Asked Questions
- Arizona Department of Health Services
- Center for Disease Control & Prevention
- Pima County Health Department
Visit the following sites for more information about the COVID-19 vaccine: