For questions about the upcoming COVID-19 vaccination site on the UArizona campus, please call the COVID Ambassador Team Hotline at (520) 848-4045; 7 days a week, 7am – 7pm.
This page will continue to be updated when new information becomes available.
Key Information on the UArizona COVID-19 Vaccination Plan:
- The University will be following Pima County Health Department's guidelines for vaccination distribution.
- A COVID-19 vaccination task force has been developed to coordinate campus efforts and to ensure that our work is aligned with County, State, and Federal directives.
- The University expects to begin vaccinating during Phase 2.
- All Phase 1 vaccine delivery will be coordinated with the Pima County Health Department and current planned delivery sites are Banner UMC and Tucson Medical Center.
- When the vaccine becomes available to you, we strongly urge you to get vaccinated.
- The campus community will be informed as new information regarding COVID-19 Vaccine becomes available.
- While vaccination is an exciting step forward, we will all need to stay vigilant and continue face coverings, testing, and physical distancing.
COVID-19 Vaccine FAQ's