Campus Health COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic
All University students, benefits-eligible employees, and designated campus colleagues (DCC's) can be vaccinated at Campus Health.
Note: While DCC's are eligible to be vaccinated, they are not eligible for additional services at Campus Health. Non-affiliated family members of employees are not eligible to receive their vaccine at Campus Health. We encourage those individuals to get vaccinated through any number of community vaccine options.
We strongly encourage vaccination to protect yourself and your community.
Pfizer Booster Shots
COVID-19 Vaccine booster shots are available for the following Pfizer vaccine recipients who completed their 2nd dose at least 6 months ago and are:
- 65 years and older
- Age 18+ who live in long-term care settings
- Age 18+ who have underlying medical conditions
- Age 18+ who work in high-risk settings
- Age 18+ who live in high-risk settings
Please make your appointment at least 6 months after your 2nd Pfizer dose and bring your Vaccination Card with you to your appointment
Note: At this time booster shots are not recommended if you received the Moderna or J&J vaccines.
Pfizer and Moderna for dose #1 and dose #2.
We also offer Pfizer booster doses to certain populations (see above).
Lost Your Vaccine Card? (If received in Arizona)
- If you received your COVID-19 vaccine anywhere in Arizona, you can instantly print an official copy from the ADHS website link to MyIR.
- If you need a signed copy, you can get that by filling out this ADHS Immunization Application.
COVID-19 Vaccination: Your Common Questions Answered
Dr. Porter answers 3 common questions about COVID-19 Vaccinations:
Why should I get vaccinated?
How do I get vaccinated?
Are there incentives to get vaccinated
Community Vaccine Options:
Students & Employees: Upload Your COVID-19 Vaccine Documentation