COVID-19 Testing Exemption For Vaccinated Students & Employees
Only FDA-approved Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) COVID-19 vaccines (Pfizer, Moderna, or Johnson & Johnson) are accepted for testing exemptions, at this time. Those who received international vaccines that have not received an FDA EUA will need to continue to comply with required testing.
Students: It's Your Turn To Stop COVID-19
Anyone aged 16 and older can get vaccinated at the University of Arizona POD. Find out why other students will get vaccinated, FAQs, and more.
University of Arizona COVID-19 State Vaccination Site Information
The University of Arizona vaccination site has transitioned indoors and will continue to administer 1st and 2nd dose appointments from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. No appointments are required!
UArizona COVID-19 Vaccination Plan Information
- A COVID-19 vaccination task force is working to coordinate campus efforts and to ensure that our work is aligned with County, State, and Federal directives.
- When the vaccine becomes available to you, we strongly urge you to get vaccinated.
- The campus community will be informed as new information regarding COVID-19 vaccine becomes available.
- While vaccination is an exciting step forward, we will all need to stay vigilant and continue face coverings, testing, and physical distancing.
- Questions? Call the COVID Ambassador Team Hotline at (520) 848-4045; 7 days a week, 7am – 7pm.
|March 22, 2021||Update To Vaccine Eligibility|
|March 12, 2021||Anyone Age 55 And Older Is Eligible For COVID-19 Vaccination|
|February 16, 2021||Registration Opening For University of Arizona State Vaccination Site|
|February 10, 2021||State Point of Distribution for COVID-19 Vaccine|
|February 10, 2021||COVID-19 Testing Exemption for Vaccinated Students and Employees|
|February 4, 2021||Vaccine Registration Update (employees & DCCs)|
|January 28, 2021||Vaccination Partnership With Pima County|
|January 20, 2021||Update: University of Arizona Vaccination Site|
|January 14, 2021||University of Arizona Vaccination Site|
|January 8, 2021||Update: COVID-19 Vaccine Distribution|
|December 21, 2020||COVID-19 Vaccine for Phase 1A Priority Population Registration|