Appointments by Phone
Medical Appointments: (520) 621-9202 or (520) 621-6490 for messages and prompts
- General Medicine
- Women’s Health
- Sports Medicine, Orthopedics, Physical Therapy and Massage
Travel Immunization Appointments: (520) 621-9202
Counseling and Psych Services (CAPS) Appointments: (520) 621-3334
What to bring to your appointment?
- CatCard / Photo ID
- Current Insurance ID Card (if applicable)
- Credit Card (applies to all who do not have an active Bursar’s account)
When to arrive for your appointment:
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment time. You may be rescheduled and/or charged if you are late for your appointment.
Cancelling an Appointment:
- If you need to cancel your Medical appointment, please do so at least 1 hour in advance to avoid late cancellation fees, (24 hours, if you have scheduled a procedure in Women's Health or a Travel appointment and by 4pm the day prior for Massage). If you do not cancel within the designated times, there will be a late cancellation charge billed to your Bursar account. Call (520) 621-9202.
- If you need to cancel a CAPS or Nutrition appointment later than 4pm the day prior to your appointment, there will be a late cancellation charge billed to your Bursar account.