Tools You Can Use On Your Own
What Are Your Wellness Goals?
TAO Pathways Self-Enrolled Self-Help
TAO Pathways offers free self-help activities recommended by CAPS to help with stress, anxiety, relationship problems, anger management, problem-solving, communication, or evaluating your alcohol and drug use - without a counseling appointment.
Enroll for free with UA email and the enrollment key: CAPS-Cares-520
WellTrack Interactive Self-Help
WellTrack is designed to help you understand your mental health and to provide you with the help that you need right now. WellTrack is a suite of online tools and courses that uses aspects of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy to help you take charge of your mental health.
(create a free account with your UA email and password)
Free Mental Health Tools Library
Whenever you're struggling with a challenging situation, creating your own self-help plan can be empowering and enlightening.
You Are Stronger Than You Know
You possess unique and extraordinary strengths, and it's our job at Campus Health to help you discover and use them. We believe in you and want to help you discover that you're stronger than you believe. Our Stronger Than initiative provides students with the tools to be resilient, determined citizens of the world.
3 Stronger Than Tools:
The last year has been a time of great change and uncertainty related to the pandemic, systemic racism and oppression, political tensions, and other stressful events. To help you navigate these challenging times, we've put together a library tools for what's happening now.
Calm meditation for sleep app
- free trial available
- subscriptions available for $12.99/month, $59.99/year, or $299/life
Calm Harm App manage the urge to self-harm
Headspace App Meditation and Mindfulness Made Simple
- free trial available
- $9.99 per year student rate available for Headspace Plus subscription
Ipnos relaxation and sleep tools relaxation melodies, relaxation meditation, relaxing yoga music, wake-up and sleep-aid clock app
Liberate Meditations and talks designed for the Black, Indigenous, and people of color experience. Led by BIPOC teachers.
Mood Fit App Fitness for your mental health, including tools for tracking your mood, challenging negative thinking, positive reminders, and more.
Mood Tools App Quick depression test, mood diary, and suicide safety planning.
My Wellness Coach App by the University of Arizona Andrew Weil Center for Integrative Medicine
Omvana by Mindvalley 500+ transformational audios for body, mind, lifestyle, productivity, relationships, hypnosis
See Me Serene app for reducing isolation-related stress developed at Arizona.
Shine App Inclusive meditations, diverse community, personalized affirmations, and gratitude journaling.
- Free Meditations
- Stop, Breathe & Think Blog
- MyLife app, includes free and premium content ($5.83 - $9.99/month)
Stressbusters Wellness, U of A Edition: audio tracks, relaxation, meditation, events.
TAO Pathways Enroll for free with UA email and the enrollment key: CAPS-Cares-520
WellTrack (create a free account with your UA email and password)
Woebot Evidence-based treatments, accessible anytime and anywhere.
Youper Self-help, self-guided app that uses Artificial Intelligence to support users in taking care of their emotional health, applying behavioral coping skills, and monitoring mental health symptoms. Free and premium content available.
*If you or someone you know is in immediate suicidal crisis or emergency, call 911.*
Call us at 520-621-3334 to speak with someone now.
After-hours crisis callers may speak with a licensed counselor by pressing 1 when prompted by the automated message.
Speak With Someone Now:
- CAPS Crisis Support for Students: During business hours, you can speak to a triage counselor over Zoom or call CAPS at 520-621-3334. *After-hours crisis callers may speak with a licensed counselor by pressing 1 when prompted by the automated message.
- Suicide Prevention Lifeline: If you are in crisis, you can call the SUICIDE PREVENTION LIFELINE at 1-800-273-TALK (8255) or contact the Crisis Text Line by texting TALK to 741-741.
- Disaster Distress Hotline: Connect with a live Disaster Distress Hotline crisis counselor 24/7, from all 50 states. Text TALKWITHUS for English or HABLANOS for Spanish to 66746 or call 1-800-985-5990.