Online Self-Help Tools for Students
TAO Pathways: FREE Self-Help Program for Students
Tools to help with stress, anxiety, relationship problems, anger management, problem-solving, communication, or evaluating your alcohol and drug use - without a counseling appointment.
Use your UA email and this enrollment key: CAPS-Cares-520
WellTrack Interactive Self-Help
WellTrack is designed to help you understand your mental health and to provide you with the help that you need right now. WellTrack is a suite of online tools and courses that uses aspects of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy to help you take charge of your mental health.
(create a free account with your UA email and password)
More Free Self-Help Tools
CAPS Self-Help Videos and Presentations: videos and presentations for worrying, finding balance in school, beating social anxiety, test anxiety, living a happier life, and managing stress in grad school.
CHTV on Youtube.
Resources and tools for Coping with COVID.
Living Wild Your top source for health & wellness information, written by health educators, mental health counselors, and dietitians.
Pathways to Wellness Design your own Personal Wellness Plan and discover tips and campus resources to support your journey.
Political Stress Support resource library.
Stronger Than Your road to resilience starts here.
Calm meditation for sleep app
- free trial available
- subscriptions available for $12.99/month, $59.99/year, or $299/life
Calm Harm App manage the urge to self-harm
Headspace App Meditation and Mindfulness Made Simple
- free trial available
- $9.99 per year student rate available for Headspace Plus subscription
Ipnos relaxation and sleep tools relaxation melodies, relaxation meditation, relaxing yoga music, wake-up and sleep-aid clock app
Liberate Meditations and talks designed for the Black, Indigenous, and people of color experience. Led by BIPOC teachers.
Mood Fit App Fitness for your mental health, including tools for tracking your mood, challenging negative thinking, positive reminders, and more.
Mood Tools App Quick depression test, mood diary, and suicide safety planning.
My Wellness Coach App by the University of Arizona Andrew Weil Center for Integrative Medicine
Omvana by Mindvalley 500+ transformational audios for body, mind, lifestyle, productivity, relationships, hypnosis
See Me Serene app for reducing isolation-related stress developed at Arizona.
Shine App Inclusive meditations, diverse community, personalized affirmations, and gratitude journaling.
- Free Meditations
- Stop, Breathe & Think Blog
- MyLife app, includes free and premium content ($5.83 - $9.99/month)
Stressbusters Wellness, U of A Edition: audio tracks, relaxation, meditation, events.
TAO Pathways Enroll for free with UA email and the enrollment key: CAPS-Cares-520
WellTrack (create a free account with your UA email and password)
Woebot Evidence-based treatments, accessible anytime and anywhere.
Youper Self-help, self-guided app that uses Artificial Intelligence to support users in taking care of their emotional health, applying behavioral coping skills, and monitoring mental health symptoms. Free and premium content available.
- Take a Mental Health Screening
- Help with Internet Addiction
- Coping With a Disaster or Trauma
- SMART Recovery for Addictions
- Good Good Good A newspaper, newsletter, and podcast about the good news in the world.
- Greater Good in Action Science-based practices for a happy, meaningful life.
- Greatist Covers the health and wellness stuff that matters — plus anything else that's cool, important, or maybe even life-changing.
- Help Guide Guides to improve your mental health and wellness.
- Living Wild source for wellness tips published by the Health Promotion and Preventive Services department at UA Campus Health Service.
- Mindful A nonprofit dedicated to inspiring, guiding, and connecting anyone who wants to explore mindfulness—to enjoy better health, more caring relationships, and a compassionate society. Resources include articles, videos, and online courses on mindfulness.
- Take Charge of Your Well-Being in 2020 Tips and resources by UA Campus Health Service Health Promotion and Preventive Services
- The Minimalists Podcast, books, and films that focus on making room for more: more time, more passion, more creativity, more experiences, more contribution, more contentment, more freedom.
- My Wellness Coach App by the University of Arizona Andrew Weil Center for Integrative Medicine.
- Very Well Fit Library of more than 6,000 pieces of content, created and refined over the past 20+ years, that has been written by more than 100 healthcare professionals and industry experts including experienced dietitians, nutritionists, and personal trainers, and then vetted by board-certified physicians.
- Very Well Health Award-winning library of more than 18,000 pieces of content, written by more than 100 healthcare professionals and industry experts including experienced doctors, nurses, and patient advocates, and is vetted by our panel of board-certified physicians.
- Very Well Mind Online library created and refined over the past 20+ years, has been written by more than 100 healthcare professionals and industry experts including experienced doctors, therapists, and social workers, and then vetted by board-certified physicians.
- Well Wellness articles by the New York Times.
- Well and Good Articles, talks, and workouts about living a well life, inside and out.
- Whole Life Challenge Blog Articles on improving health, happiness, and overall connectedness.
Get social with Campus Health on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram @UAZCampusHealth
Check out CHTV on Youtube.
Browse articles on Living Wild, your top source for health & wellness information, written by health educators, mental health counselors, and dietitians right here at Campus Health.