Obtaining Medications for ADD/ADHD

All requests for prescriptions for medications to treat ADD/ADHD are handled through Counseling and Psych Services (CAPS). CAPS cannot perform diagnostic assessment or initiate first-time medications for ADD/ADHD, but once you are stabilized on a medication and dosage, they can help you obtain prescriptions for continuing refills of your medications.

For more information, call Counseling and Psych Services at (520) 621-3334 or click here.