2018-2019 Student Health Insurance Plan
Policy year 2018-2019
Arizona Board of Regents Student Health Insurance Plan administered by Aetna Student Health
For enrollment information, click on the category that applies to you:
- Registered UA Students
- Graduate Assistants & Associates
- New Incoming 1st Year Medical Students & Pathway Scholars Program
- Post-Doctoral Fellows, J1 Visiting Scholars, J1 Student Interns
- Submit documentation securely here.
- UA Online, UA South & Distance Learning Students
Review Insurance Policy
- Pharmacy Benefits
- Referral Requirement/Maintaining Network Benefits
- List of Preventive Services
- Description of On Call Services
Insurance ID Cards
ID cards can be printed 1 week prior to the effective date of coverage, in most cases, by following this Print ID Guide. If an error message appears, and you verified your enrollment through UAccess, try again in 5-7 days. ID cards will not be mailed, unless requested. To request an ID card to be mailed, please call Customer Service at (866) 376-7450.
Aetna Navigator Site
Secure member website. As an Aetna Student Health Insurance member, you have access to Aetna Navigator, your secure member website, complete with personalized claims and health information. Here you can view and print your ID card, view Explanation of Benefits, find participating providers and much more. Visit www.aetnastudenthealth.com for additional services, discounts and programs. Select “Members- Aetna Navigator”. If not a member, take the tour.
Campus Health Insurance Office
Office Hours: M-F 8-4:30 and W 9-4:30 closed 12-1
Office: (520) 621-6486
Fax (520) 626-8616