Injured On the Job?

In the event of a life threatening injury or Illness please dial 911.

All injuries/exposures should be immediately reported to your supervisor.

In the event of a job-related injury or exposure, you can come to the Campus Health Service Triage/Walk-in Clinic area on the first floor of the building, (621-4427) or Triage (621-4693) during normal operating hours. You will be directed appropriately at that time. You may also choose to be seen at any hospital, urgent care center, or your private practitioner’s office. The forms and procedures for work-related injuries are located on the UA Risk Management Workers Compensation website. For questions, please call 621-3626 or email