Whatever you're going through, you don't have to do it alone (pandemic or not).
Powerful changes can happen when you meet with a group of peers who get what you're going through. That's why CAPS offers a variety of groups and workshops tailored to the common questions and concerns students have.
Summer 2021 Group Schedule
CAPS groups are currently meeting online by HIPAA-compliant video conference.
How to Get Started:
- You can attend a drop-in group without an appointment. Just click the group link and follow the directions on the group's page.
What you didn't know about group therapy:
Why groups work:
Groups offer a safe space to connect with others addressing similar concerns. Group members share ideas that have worked for them, introducing approaches that you may not have tried. You can also ask questions and share your concerns and ideas. People attending group often find that it's helpful to know that they have valuable insights to share with others.
Group therapy can help you...
- Connect to others facing similar issues.
- See how others handle similar problems.
- Learn and practice new skills in a safe environment.
- Get multiple perspectives.
- Share your unique perspective.
- Improve self-awareness and social skills.
- Enhance acceptance of yourself and others.
- Improve self-esteem.