Frequently Asked Questions
Bring in the written prescription your doctor gave you and your picture ID.
• Call (520) 621-6516 (24/7 refill line).
• After hours leave all your info, it will be ready the next business day as long as you have refills remaining OR use our MobileRx app: m.mobilerx.net/UniversityOfArizona, then type in your prescription refill number.
• Bring in your picture ID.
• Call (520) 621-6516 or come in with the old prescription label.
• We will need the phone number of that pharmacy and if possible the RX# they gave your prescription and your info.
• We call that pharmacy and if you have good refills, we can get it ready for you that day.
We are happy to fill any prescription for eligible students, but you are not required to fill at the health center pharmacy. A list of community pharmacies can be found online or by contacting your insurance provider.
• Usually only 10-15 minutes.
• Speed up the process by calling refills in ahead of time @ (520) 621-6516 or use our mobileRx app: m.mobilerx.net/UniversityOfArizona, then type in your prescription refill number.
• We have a formulary and carry many items.
• We can special order medications we do not carry all the time. Just ask us!
• We currently only accept the ABOR Aetna Student Health Insurance Plan.
• If you don't have this insurance, we are still happy to fill your your prescription(s). We can send charge(s) to your bursar's account, if eligible. You may wish to consider submitting your bill and receipt(s) to your insurance company for reimbursement.
• No. We get great deals on our products because we only serve the UA population and we pass that savings on to you.
• Patient Assistance Programs are available if you can’t afford a critical prescription. Our referral office can help you!
• Most of our prescription medications are cheaper than what retail pharmacies charge. Please feel free to call and ask us for a price quote.
Of course! The reception desk will take cash, check, credit cards, or debit.
Yes, we have lots of Over The Counter items at great prices!
At Campus Health (Highland Commons Building) on the 1st floor. Call (520) 621-6516 for directions.