Finals Survival Week
Enjoy free apples, oranges, and granola bars in our lobbies during our regular business hours 12/6 - 12/13.
Want to Talk?
Stressed? Anxious? Depressed? Our friendly CAPS Counselors are here to listen. Walk in M-F 9am-4pm or call (520) 621-3334 for more information.
Living Wild E-Magazine: Filled with health and wellness information on sleep, nutrition, stress, and more!
Stressed Out? Relief is one click away!
- Stressbusters app: audio tracks, relaxation, meditation, on campus events.
- WellTrack Interactive Self-Help Therapy for anxiety, depression, panic attacks, phobias, and more. (create a free account with your UA email and password)
- TAO Connect Self-Help: tools to help with stress, anxiety, relationship problems, anger management, problem solving, communication, or evaluating your alcohol and drug use - without a counseling appointment.
- Headspace: Meditation and Mindfulness Made Simple
- Stop, Breath & Think: 5 minutes to peace
- Omvana by Mindvalley: 500+ transformational audios for body, mind, lifestyle, productivity, relationships, hypnosis
- Relaxation Videos
Fuel your mind and body.
- Grocery Store Tour Video
- Fast & Simple Grocery List
- Recipes: fuel your body with these easy to make, healthy, and tasty recipes!
- Exam Time Eating Strategies
- Study Snacks
- Nutrition Handouts