Feeling Good in Grad School
You're allowed to feel good. (Even in grad school.)
Stress is common for grad students. You have a lot to balance between academics, assistantships, relationships, family, and LIFE. And if you’re a grad student, chances are you also have big dreams and high standards for yourself. The pressures of grad school are real, but there is a way to get through it feeling good. We want to show you how.
CAPS is partnering with the Think Tank to bring you the Feeling Good in Grad School workshop.
In this workshop, you'll learn things like:
- The science behind feeling good.
- How to keep calm and carry on through all the pressure.
- The simple practice that shifts your perspective (and your attitude).
- Why balance is overrated and what to focus on instead.
- The building blocks to a happy life.
This workshop will not meet during the Spring, 2020 semester.
Have questions? Call CAPS to speak with Leslie Ralph, Ph.D. at (520) 621-3334