To get started or talk to a counselor today, visit our remote triage service or call us at 520-621-3334.
In addition to providing general clinical services to UA students, the CAPS staff offers specialty services in the following areas:
- ADHD evaluation, counseling, and medication management.
- Sexual assault and trauma services through Oasis.
- Specialized care for the LGBTQIA and allied community in partnership with LGBTQ Affairs.
- Eating disorder, disordered eating, and body image treatment and support.
- support for substance abuse recovery.