CAPS Check-in Instructions - Triage
Checking in to your CAPS Triage Appointment
At CAPS, we want to make your check-in process as smooth and easy as possible. To make that happen, please follow the below guide to make sure you have everything you need before you start.
Note: it is important that all pre-visit paperwork is filled out BEFORE your visit, so that you don’t have to take time out of your scheduled visit to complete it.
Getting Ready for your Visit:
Before you begin, make sure you have:
A copy of your insurance card or a screenshot from your insurer's website
- 30 minutes to complete paperwork before your appointment begins
STEP 1: Log Into Patient Link - http://patientlink.health.arizona.edu/
STEP 2: Update your Insurance information
If you have new insurance, have not ever given Campus Health your insurance, or even if you aren’t sure, you will need to add your insurance cards to PatientLink. You can update your insurance information in Patient Link at any time. NOTE: Campus Health MUST have the correct insurance information before your appointment. If no insurance information is provided or if we do not have the correct information, you will be charged the full cost of services.
- Click on the INSURANCE CARD tab in your Patient Link
- Follow the instructions to upload the front and back of your insurance card (either a picture of the actual card or a screenshot of the card form your insurance carrier’s website)
You can add as many insurance cards as you like if you have more than one active insurance
STEP 3: Complete FORMS
- In Patient Link, if you have forms to complete you will see an orange bubble next to the FORMS tab
- Please complete the following: (NOTE - These are required to check in to your appointment)
- CAPS Authorization to Bill
- CAPS Telebehavioral Health Consent
- CAPS Consent to Treat
*If there are other forms listed (e.g., Immunizations) you may skip them today and return to complete them at a later time.
- CelestHealth BHM43
- CAPS Personal Information Form
- CAPS/OASIS Triage FORM
- Triage Screening Survey
***WAIT UNTIL YOU RECEIVE A TEXT OR MESSAGE IN PATIENT LINK ASKING YOU TO CHECK IN AND JOIN MEETING***
STEP 4: Go to APPOINTMENTS
Refresh your screen. If you do not see the appointment at the top of the page, scroll to the bottom.
Click APPOINTMENT CHECK IN and refresh your screen again:
Enter your location and click OK. Refresh your screen again to see this:
Click to join the meeting
You will enter a Zoom Waiting Room. Your provider will admit you to the session.
Call 520-621-3334 if you have any problems.