Anxiety Toolbox is a workshop developed by Cal Poly and focuses on helping you understand anxiety symptoms and build skills to manage these symptoms. The three sessions are divided into content that builds upon itself. The sessions include modules dedicated to:
- understanding anxiety
- introducing a method for slowing down and disentangling the experience of anxiety
- developing alternative responses to anxiety
By the end of the workshop, you will have your own individualized plan for managing anxiety.
Summer workshop information:
Anxiety Toolbox Workshop - Grad Students
- 5/27, 6/3, 6/10 (Thursdays) Noon
- 6/16, 6/23, 6/30 (Wednesdays) 11 AM
- 7/12, 7/19, 7/26 (Mondays) 1 PM
Anxiety Toolbox Workshop - Undergrad
- 6/1, 6/8, 6/15 (Tuesdays) 2 PM
- 6/3, 6/10, 6/17 (Thursdays) 3 PM
- 6/16, 6/23, 6/30 (Wednesdays) 3 PM
How to get started: Call CAPS at 520-621-3334 to sign up or speak with a counselor using our online drop-in triage service.