2021-2022 Premium, Payment & Coverage Periods
Arizona Board of Regents Student Health Insurance Administered by Aetna Student Health 2021-2022 Premiums and Coverage Periods
No premium will be refunded for the time period purchased.
|Full Coverage Period||
|Individual Coverage: Full Premuim*||$1,082.00||$1,779.00||$596.00|
|30 Days of Coverage is $235.20|
*If not needing the full coverage period, call 520-621-5002 or email email@example.com for prorated premium amount.
Payment of Premium
- Money Order or Cashier’s Check made payable to UA Campus Health Service
- Wire Transfer– Once your bank initiates the wire transfer, it can take up to five business days for the UA to receive the funds. Call 520-621-5002 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for wire transfer information.
UA Departmental Payment
UAccess Financials – Submit a Distribution of Income/Expense (DI)
- Campus Health Service Credit Account 1680001 and Credit Object Code 9190 (Both Credit and Debit need to be entered under the To section)
- Provide in note field the following information:
- Once submitted, provide the UA Campus Health Insurance office with the document number. Call 520-621-5002 or email email@example.com
- Department contact name and phone number
- Health insurance coverage period
- Name of individual
- Status: Post Doc, J1 Visiting Scholar or J1 Student Intern
The University of Arizona Student Health Insurance Plan exceeds the Department of State insurance requirements for J1 Visiting Scholars / J1 Student Interns and meets the Federal ACA Health Care Reform requirements.