Confidential STD Testing and Treatment
• If you do not have symptoms, visit our Walk-In Clinic during our regular hours.
• If you have symptoms, call (520) 621-9202.
Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP) and Post-Exposure Prophylaxis (PEP) are available at Campus Health.
If you have questions, call and speak with a health educator at Campus Health: (520) 621-4967.
For a downloadable brochure containing information on STD Testing click hereor on the image to the left.
The information provided in this brochure is for educational purposes only. Please do not use this information to diagnose yourself. If you have further questions or concerns about this topic or any others, call (520) 621-4967, contact a Campus Health provider, or make an appointment by calling (520) 621-9202.
Other Local STD Testing Resources
Pima County Health Department Theresa Lee Clinic
1493 W Commerce Ct.
Tucson, AZ 85746
Planned Parenthood – Margaret Sanger Health Center
2255 N Wyatt Dr
Tucson, AZ 85712
Additional Education Information
- CDC National STD Hotline 1-800-227-8922
- SexTalk column Q&A
- Go Ask Alice!
- American Sexual Health Association
- Best of the Web - Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- American Academy of Dermatology
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Family Doctor
- Planned Parenthood